Wednesday 29 June 2011

oh Lord


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum wbt.

Oh lord, I told you: I'm in pain
You said: 39:53 do not despair of the mercy of Allah

I told you: nobody knows what is in my heart
You said: 13:28 Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest

I told you: many people hurt me
You said: 3:159 So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them

I told you: I feel I'm alone
You said: 50:16 We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein

I told you: My sins are so many
You said: 3:135 and who can forgive sins except Allah? 

I told you: do not leave me
You said: 2:152 So remember Me; I will remember you..

I told you: I'm facing a lot of difficulties in life
You said: 65:2 And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out

I told you: oh lord I need hope
You said: 94:6 Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.

I Told you: I have many dreams that I want to come true
You said: 40:60 Call upon Me; I will respond to you



No comments:

Post a Comment

(Thanks for dropping by!! ^_^)